Saturday, January 22, 2011

Losing It With Leanne Challenge Day 9

January 20, 2011

Man, flipping your sleep schedule around not only messes with your sleep, but with your eating, too! I followed the plan, but I missed one snack. But that was because I went to bed too early ;) No worries. I'm doing well.

Made SouthWestern Crock Meatloaf. It was easy and delicious.

Went on the wii, still losing more, so that means it wasn't just a fluctuation. - When you don't go on around the same time of day, the wii fit tells you that your weight actually fluctuates up to 1kg (2.2 pounds) in a day due to various bodily processes... But! Anyway, two downs, means it wasn't just a random fluctuation, it's REAL :D

I tried some different routines to change it up a bit. Instead of playing my circuit of games, I did the posture, tummy, and figure routines that were already programmed in to target those muscles. Each was two yoga moves and a game as opposed to mostly all games like I had been doing. I still have my wii fit goal set at a 115 calorie flan per day. And I've been hitting it each time.

Going to be out all day tomorrow, I'll let you know how that turns out. :D

So anyway, thank you for joining me, and I hope I can help you! It really is fun to be a Homemaking Diva!!

Please comment or send your questions to me at homemakingdiva@hotmail.com

Have great day!

Valerie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment