Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Losing It With Leanne Challenge Day 6

January 17th, 2010

Last night shift! YAY!! Wait... that means I have to switch back to days... ouch, that's hard. Switching from days to nights is much easier. Oh well, I'll survive. :D

Let's see... I'm drinking my water! I finished my fourth bottle early and actually drank about a third of the 5th bottle! Wow. That was easy! Leftover shredded beef today...mmmm! Plus I finished the egg salad for lunch, maybe I'll switch to tuna tomorrow.

No wii-ing today again, but shoveling definitely counts as my exercise for the day! Plus I went to the grocery store. I'm not done the stuff I bought for my suppers, but I was out of milk (and you need milk on this plan) and both Kashi and chicken breasts were on sale so.... :D I was a very good girl and I didn't buy any more cream for my coffee even though I'm almost out. I'll switch to milk and see how that goes. Hey, if I can cut sugar out of my coffee, I can handle anything! ;) Because of night shift I got to the store an hour before closing, it was nice and quiet, but they were almost all out of chicken... I only got one club pack... and I was going to get three since they don't go on sale too often... oh well. Days off coming up, so maybe I can go again before the sale ends :D

I really like that I'm cooking 4 portions, then every other day, I don't have to cook! Even though I do like cooking, I'm pretty busy, so it's good.

I can't believe tomorrow is day 7 already! I'll have to do a weigh in and see how I'm doing. (Since I've been doing 'alternative exercising' I haven't weighed myself on the wii for a bit.) I know I do feel a lot better. I'm on a crazy schedule, and I had to get up at 11am (after going to bed at 7am) for a meeting. I was really surprised at how easy that was to do. I don't know if I could have pulled that off before. (And yes, I did go back to bed after the meeting.) It's the end of the day and I felt no side effects from that.

OK people, potty talk! If you don't want to hear about it, you can go read something else now ;) I just want to say that DH and I have only been switching between nights and days for a little over a month, and my body was rebelling. I had some constipation issues a couple of times already, but since starting the Losing It With Leanne plan, I haven't had any problems! In fact, I think I'm getting better quality out than I was before-before (when I was on a normal schedule, but not on the LWL plan). OK, I'm done. No worries, I won't do that often!

So anyway, thank you for joining me, and I hope I can help you! It really is fun to be a Homemaking Diva!!

Please comment or send your questions to me at homemakingdiva@hotmail.com

Have great day!

Valerie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment