Thursday, January 20, 2011

Losing It With Leanne Challenge Day 7 - Weigh In

January 18, 2011

OK! A whole week on the Losing it with Leanne plan, and I'm loving it! I feel good physically, I feel good about what I'm eating, I'm not hungry, and I don't have to think very hard when it comes time to eat! That can be a problem you know, you're a little hungry, you want a snack, you're looking in the pantry and the fridge, nothing looks good unless it's bad for you.... Well, LWL definitely solves that problem!

Weigh in! OK at the end of the day I quick went on the wii just to weigh (more shoveling, so I didn't need to exercise). And I'm down 0.6 of a kg (1 1/3 pounds) and my BMI is down to 26.96 from 27.18. Making progress, that's not too bad for a week. They say it's healthy to lose 1-2 pounds a week, so I'm happy with this. Plus, I'm really at a good place to start with, and I was eating good food mostly (with a few too many treats thrown in... but it was Christmas not that long ago). It's not like I was eating horribly and then lost 5 pounds of water-weight. That's different.

Eating was weird today. Since we're switching back to days, but are totally wiped from 12 hour shifts, we slept in and went to bed early, so I only had breakfast and lunch and two snacks, no supper and no third snack. But that's fine, I was awake for less time and not hungry. But I did drink my water very well! At the end of the day we were watching tv and every time the episode finished, I was getting up to go to the bathroom and re-fill my water bottle. :D

So anyway, thank you for joining me, and I hope I can help you! It really is fun to be a Homemaking Diva!!

Please comment or send your questions to me at homemakingdiva@hotmail.com

Have great day!

Valerie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment