Friday, January 14, 2011

Losing It With Leanne Challenge Day 2

Jan 13th 2011

OK! So last night I got the soup together. It was pretty easy my only problem was that I discovered a little too late that it wasn't all going to fit in my little crock pot, so I just made a half batch, and I have extra veggies chopped up in my fridge. I think I'll just make another batch tomorrow or the next day and freeze potions :D It is good soup! I had it cooking overnight and had some with lunch today.

I'm doing pretty well with my coffee. I usually make about 3 mugs worth and have it double-double (that's two creams and two sugars for those of you who don't speak Canadian) but I've cut it back to just cream, and I'll probably try and switch over to milk soonish. The thing is, I don't mind the taste of coffee with cream and no sugar, I just never knew it. Plus I've been making less in the mornings, Just enough for two mugs or so.

I'm liking this plan, I'm not starving myself at all, I'm eating well. It's not the type of plan when you're hungry all the time, and the food tastes bad. Come on people, this is from Leanne, the food is GREAT!! And the best part is, it's all REAL food that you make yourself from regular, non-processed groceries. Yes, there is a shake with protein powder, but that's only one of several breakfast options, and everything else in the shakes is real food and as long as you get a good protein powder that isn't full of sugar, it's wonderful tasting and great for you!

I made enough of the apple chicken yesterday for two nights, so I'm having it again tonight, making it easy for myself.

Starting on night shift tomorrow, so that will be 'interesting'!!

So anyway, thank you for joining me, and I hope I can help you!
It really is fun to be a Homemaking Diva!!
Please comment or send your questions to me at homemakingdiva@hotmail.com
Have great day!
Valerie :)
><>

No comments:

Post a Comment