Sunday, January 23, 2011

Losing It With Leanne Challenge Day 10 - Baking Cookies?!?!

January 21, 2011

I was out at my sister's all day, today. I packed some Kashi, my soup, and a tuna sandwich, so I had my mid-morning snack and lunch covered, but I should have packed two Kashi so I'd have one for my mid-afternoon snack - oops.

I'm not sure if you remember, but I've been a double-double girl for-ever, and today when I bought coffee I got just milk in mine, not a huge delight, but I survived.

It was a PA day, so my niece was home from school and she wanted to bake. (Ahh!!! ) We baked cookies and I used pretty good self-control. I only had a tiny piece of dough (way less than normal) and one cookie, and they are small cookies. Plus I didn't bring any home. I think that is a major victory, not a small failure. Seriously. On a 'normal day' I would have been sneaking bits of dough here and there the whole time plus I would have had 4-5 of the cookies there (they are small cookies, about 1 Tbsp of dough each...) and then maybe taken a bunch home for me and DH for the week. I think I did well.


No wii today, but keeping my nephew out of stuff is a full-time job ;)

Dinner was leftover meatloaf with steamed mixed veggies (lots for me) and DH had my restaurant garlic bread also.  Have I mentioned that I'm loving making dinner for four the first night and then not making anything the next night? This should be my new plan!!

Oh! And I got all four bottles of water in! :D

So anyway, thank you for joining me, and I hope I can help you! It really is fun to be a Homemaking Diva!!

Please comment or send your questions to me at homemakingdiva@hotmail.com

Have great day!

Valerie :D

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... great dinner plan. Looks like you're having a great time at your sister's.

    ReplyDelete