Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Losing It With Leanne Challenge Day 21 - Weigh in, Good Progress

February 1, 2011

I'm really having fun doing the Losing It With Leanne program!  The food is great and varied, I'm not hungry, I'm getting good nutrients in, I'm moving, and I'm losing weight! But not just losing weight, I'm getting healthier and making good choices.

I've been getting busier and busier all the time, so I haven't posted much, and honestly, I have missed a few workouts, but! I'm not giving up and I'm doing well!

I got on the wii and I am making progress. My BMI is down to 26.43 (from original 27.18) and my weight is down 2.1kg total (4.62 pounds). I'm three weeks in and I'm approaching my goal of losing 3 kg (6.6 pounds) very well.

On the wii today, I set up the 'my routine' to use the yoga and strength training exercises that I do the most. I think there are 7 moves and it's about 11 minutes. This is going to be my warm up, and then I'll go on to other things. This week I'm going to try to do some of JJ Virgin's "bursting" a few times. We'll see how that goes :D

So anyway, thank you for joining me, and I hope I can help you! It really is fun to be a Homemaking Diva!!

Please comment or send your questions to me at homemakingdiva@hotmail.com

Have great day!

Valerie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment