Monday, February 28, 2011

Losing It With Leanne Challenge Day 46 - Mission Accomplished! (& Weigh in)

February 26, 2011

I DID it! YAY!!!! :D

I followed the Losing It With Leanne Plan for 46 days and I had a blast doing it! I didn't get around to the week 4 Plateau Buster, but I didn't really need it either. And the best thing is, that committing to this plan also got me moving more!

Weigh In:
Overall (since I started in January) I lost 4.45 kg (9.79 pounds) 2 1/4" off my waist, 1 1/2" off my hips, 2 3/4" off my thighs, and my BMI is now at 25.62 (started at 27.18).

I feel great. I more than beat my first goal by Feb 8th and I am almost at my second weight goal!

I am going to try and transition to three meals a day (instead of 3 meals plus 3 pre-meals). And I have a whole bunch of recipes I want to try now that I'm allowed.... BUT! I'm taking what I learned and running with it. I KNOW now that I don't need to eat a lot to be satisfied. I honestly would be perfectly happy if I never have that "I'm stuffed" feeling you get after, say, a turkey dinner, ever again!

I'm pretty happy with where I am now. I'm going to be making good choices, and I'm totally over fake foods... McDonalds, Kraft Dinner, Microwaveable meals from the freezer section.... Yeah, that's NOT FOOD!! I LOVE shopping 98% around the outside U of my grocery store. And while I'm probably going back to 2 pieces of bread on my sandwiches, I won't be having that everyday.

Thank you all for your well wishes and support. I've read your comments both here and on Facebook.

I just want to say one more time, this is a great plan, the uses REAL food, and you won't be hungry or get bored with it. It's fabulous..... I need to make more LWL bars! They are great!

So anyway, thank you for joining me, and I hope I can help you! It really is fun to be a Homemaking Diva!!

Please comment or send your questions to me at homemakingdiva@hotmail.com

Have great day!

Valerie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment