Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Simple Christmas - December First

Christmas can get so busy... I love FLYlady's babysteps... Holiday Cruising is what she calls it. I'm aiming for a simple Christmas this year.

December 1st!! We're embracing DH's Scottish heritage this Christmas :) Today we did 3 small Christmas things:
  1. Added plaid bows to the wreath and put it on the front door
  2. Put up the tree (pre-lit, simple) with just the lights and our new angel for now
  3. I brought up the Christmas dishes (OK, mugs and 1 glass, plus some hot pads and tea towels) and put the dishes in the dishwasher, put 'regular' mugs right back into the same box and put the box back downstairs :)
I started the Christmas Baking with my sister at the end of October. We spread it out over 3 different days, making 2 or 3 things a day, doubling some recipes and splitting everything. We finished November 25th!

So anyway, thank you for joining me, and I hope I can help you! It really is fun to be a Homemaking Diva!!

Please comment or send your questions to me at homemakingdiva@hotmail.com

Have great day!

Valerie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment